Catrice Lashes to Kill Pro Instant Volume Mascara

torek, april 03, 2018


Catrice launched another version of Lashes to Kill mascara, this time in a pretty gold packaging. I had the original many years ago, which I bought because of the hype and I remember being quite disappointed because it just wasn't that special. As soon as I opened and tried this version, it reminded me so much of L.O.V. LASHseduction as it has the same type of super volumizing, but very wet and messy formula. A waterproof version of this formula exists too.


Lashes to Kill Pro is a volumizing mascara that deposits a lot of product, so you can quickly get big lashes, but you can also quickly apply too much. When it was new it was very wet and applying more layers quickly resulted in a clumpy application, plus at me it also weighted down the lashes. I've had it for about two-three months now and it's dried up a bit, but it's still one of the thickest mascaras and it's still making my lashes drop. There is quite a lot of volume as well as length, meaning it's a mascara for those who love big lashes, but it's not a mascara that's you'd wear if your eyes are watery or you know you might cry, or rub your eyes because it'll go everywhere and create lovely panda eyes that' be the envy of all. I've always preferred drier mascaras, so I'm not a big fan of this formula, but I like the quick results.

Freshly opened mascara. 

 Two month since it's been opened.

The brush is classic with thick bristles, but the wand is a bit bent, which makes sure it doesn't touch the lids too much. It's not a particularly defining mascara, in fact it could be much better in that respect, but it's good at depositing a lot of product in one coat.


Mascara is is sold in drugstores for 5.29 €. 


Catrice, Essence and L.O.V. have the same type of very volumizing mascara, so the type where the formula is more on the heavy and wet side, and it also takes a lot time for it to thicken (happened to me at Lash Princess, I <3 Extreme and L.O.V. LASHseduction, the main difference is the wand). It's messy, but creates big lashes, so if that's what you're looking for, this is for you. I prefer to stick to drier and more defining mascaras on most day, but for days when I want big lashes, I pick this one.

Have a great day!

*PR product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE